I Will Follow You...(^___^)

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sadness is Painful

I don't know what to do....



I feel like having a deep cut in my heart..
Its like a bleeding deep inside.....
Worsen day by day...
Deeper night by night....

I don't want to cry anymore...
I need to live my life as before...
I must gain my happiness...
I want my smiles to be the sweetest...

Why would you enter my life...
If you don't care whether I'll survive...
Why did you came closed to me...
If you don't bother if I fall in my journey...

Friends are fun, full of joy
Loves are sweet, full of cares
Sadness are dull, full of pain
I'm a girl, full of feelings...

love, care and joy...I would prefer....
tears, sadness and pain....please don't interfere...


 wahai hati....tenanglah dikau........

No comments:

Post a Comment